Shop manual advice, '58

I got both for my 1964. Book &  CD.  I start with the book while inside the
house the nite before or in the morning with a good cup of coffee. I read how
to do what I want to accomplish. I find the same section on the CD & print a
copy to take to the work site.  I slip the pages into  cheep page protectors,
which I keep in a cheep loose leaf binder. this keeps the sheets together &
sorta clean. I have a pristine book plus a shop manual avaiable at hand for
what I'm working on.

I have also done this when I take my other car, non USA to be worked on & the
mechanic dodnt have a shop manual.

George