Keeping posts short

Tim said
<snip>Here's a site that explains how to set your mail program to
plain text (and why):  http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

If everyone did this, not only would the digests be easier to read, but a
lot of people's mailboxes wouldn't fill up nearly as quickly.

Tim <snip>

and I WHOLLY agree! Now if I could just be sure my stuff was all compliant!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier