Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: ABS Failure

I called Chrysler and the car is covered under a recall.  The Pump and
piston are covered as for parts only.  I'll have to take it to the dealer to
determine what the labour cost is.  I wasn't going to spend anything
repairing the ABS but I guess if it is a recall I'll go ahead with it if the
labour isn't too much.  Otherwise I'll get a master cyl, booster, and
proportioning valve from the wrecker ($40) and convert the system to tried
and true standard brakes.