1958 Imperial for sale

Sunday afternoon, 5/16/04

Hello everyone:

Yesterday I was looking at a little "thrifty nickel" sort of paper that was
all ads.  Imagine my surprise finding a 1958 Crown 4dr hardtop for sale
in Cortez, Colo.  I called the seller today.  His name is Dale, he bot the
car 2 years ago to restore, but has not gotten to it.  It is complete, has
factory air, is supposed to run but he has not had it running, it is towable,
and has a good title.  It came from Arizona so only has lite surface rust.
All the glass is good, the interior is leather.  He says it will need everything.
He wants $2, 500 for it.  If anyone is interested, his phone is 970-564-1772.
He can send you email pics of it, his address is dash@xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck,

Robert
Durango, Colorado