Oregon Meet

Hey Brad,

I guess if you're going to be there, then I'll have to make an effort to show up.

I'm only about 3-4 hours away, are you sure you'll be able to make it in two days ????

With gas prices climbing each day, i'll have to take out a loan just to drive one of our bigg beasts down there.

Oh well, .....We're looking forward to it......... Have a SAFE TRIP !!!!....... See you there Saturday !!........

Cheers,

Michael and Melissa Howlett