Parade Phaeton viewing in NY

>It will be on 5th Avenue in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, this Sunday from 12-3PM.

That's the Norwegian Day Parade. I'll be going. My friend Debbie is
Norwegian and insists I join her.  Bay Ridge used to have a huge Norwegian
popluation, which like Little Italy is shrinking.  Basically it is a 20
minute parade where all the Norwegian children march. Cool that I'll get to
see the Phaeton, but that means I've probably seen it 20 times already.
Should I bring my camera?

Rob