Please Welcome SteveTippins

New Subscriber(s): SteveTippins
Email Address is: stevetippins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Claxton GA

Car(s) owned: 1965 Imperial LeBaron (Silver over Black leather Black vinyl
top

Self-Introduction: I somehow got unsubscribed to the mailing list and am
wanting to get back in. I have had my car for 14 years and bought it from
the original owners son in law. It is in original condition though has been
repainted recently. It is a heavily optioned LeBaron with the exception of
the headlight auto dimmer and floor mounted seek for the am-fm radio with
reverb. I am in the process of slowly restoring it and have been very
fortunate to have met the club as many members have sold me original parts.
I think I have the only 65 Lebaron running in Georgia.