Convoy from NorCal to Thousand Oaks?

I'm taking my '91 daily driver to Thousand Oaks this weekend, and I'm looking for others who are driving so we can convoy.  I also have seats available if anyone wants to carpool.  I can leave San Jose Friday afternoon and must be back up here by the middle of Sunday morning.  You can contact me off the list at davidcwhitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 650 838-3736.

-- David

'91 Mark Cross edition