From: James
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Accelerator pedal interchange?

Ya gotta admire a man who wears out his gas pedal!  I'm picturing a 1965 Imperial going down the streets with the tires squealing, hehe.  Perhaps you should consider a more modern gas pedal.  It might be safer that way, and might also be more readily available.  ( <-- humour)

Greg and Russell wrote:
Does anyone know if an accelerator pedal for a '64 is also the correct one for a '65 Imperial?  The part number is 2406175.  My restoration shop has my parts manual therefore I can't look this up myself.  My pedal is worn out and I need another but don't want to buy the wrong one!

Thanks!

Greg McDonnell
'65 Crown convertible