vin codes

Yes.. it decodes.. My mistake, the  question was a bit blurry..

I hoped to get the information on every legal action taken on car

emission control checks
odometer readings
car accident history
owner changes..
recalls
and all other stuff..

lets say thanx to that carfax.com

my friend got some information that the car someone tried to sell him
had like 3 traffic accidents..

2 rear impacts and
1 major..

and the car was marked like "not worthy to restore"..