8-track tapes

Gang~

Some of you have 8-track decks in your Imperials. In the process of cleaning up and packing prior to our move, I discovered a small box of 8-track tapes. I actually still have an 8-track player, but decided to offer the tapes to you IML'ers who might have a need (?) for them. I have 8 of them, various artists and genres.

Contact me OFF LIST if you are interested.

Laurie Carter
laurielu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
'59 Crown, my Pink Lady