Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 8:54 PM
Subject: IML: who has black 68 2-door 'vert in Seaview WA?

Just got a snapshot from my brother, he and his wife are building a condo down near Long Beach - they parked their motor home across the street from a very nice looking black/black 68 convertible with a red interior - the photo shows my bro with his hands neatly behind his back peering in through the windows.....he say interior isn't nearly as beautiful as exterior, though still quite a nice car. He also says he believes the car lives there, as it's been there every time they have been down there? Anybody on the list know this car?

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, WA
Proud Mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4-door HT