67-68 Budd Brakes was Re: original, restored & modified

Quoting Leslie <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Instead I have my car back with a Brand new Master Cylinder and Brakes that
> throw you thru a windshield at the slightest touch....

Leslie, I hope you did not forget fasten that seatbelt! :)

> You can do Mike's Conversion to Supra Rotors:
> http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Brakes/mike.htm
>
> Or you can have Rotors made:
> Mark Oliver
> www.precisionbrakescompany.com
> 476 Applegate Way
> Ashland, OR  97520
> 1-866-99BRAKE (27253)

Leslie, how much is the cost for the rotors above?  Depending on the above cost,
the Supra conversion may be a justified one.  This is really not a conversion,
as much as an adaptation.  The brakes still operate like they were designed to.
 In fact, more metal on the rotor (at the expense of smaller cooling passages)
may be an improvement.

D^2