Modified Classics/Chrome Polish

Hi list,
Being land locked with the sea being only 1400-3000
miles away.  This depends which way you go.  I have
never seen or used a marine chrome polish. The only
boat in my neighbourhood is my Imperial!  Is there a
website that a person can get this polish?  What brand
seems to be the best?  All of us with the land yacht
await your answer!
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

--- Sherman D Taffel <staffel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi
list! On every 'list' and in every club there is