From: JCantor791@xxxxxxx [mailto:JCantor791@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '61 Spotted in Blairstown, NJ

I spent today running around north western New Jersey and spotted what
looked
like a '61 Crown along NJ-94 in Blairstown.  The car looked solid albeit a
little dull from sitting out in the weather but then again this was a quick
look
at 45 mph.

Does anyone on the list know more about the car?

Curious Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ