'68 LeBaron? for sale in Vallejo, CA

Hi, folks --

I just spoke to a gentleman who's selling a '68 asking $10,000.  The owner
says it has not been restored other than repainted once.  You can see
photos at www.craigslist.org/eby/car/29792042.html.

At first he wasn't sure if it was a LeBaron, but he said it was the top of
the line and then said he thought it was a LeBaron.  Anyway, he gave me
permission to notify the club.  His name is Florin Holm and his phone
number is 707 552-3981.

Enjoy,

David