62 Springs

I am looking for springs for my 62, Kanter is $325. Seems pricy and I have
another 62 with kanter springs and I think it rides to hard, my other car rides
and "floats" great but sits too long in the rear. If some body knows of a shop
that re-arches let me know also.
Thanks,
Charles

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com