Classic car insurance companies

I personally use American Collectors here in NJ for my '64 Imp and '66 Imp.
This company was referred to me from a friend back in 2001.  I have been
happy with them and I feel they have reasonable prices and I get 2500 miles
per year each car and they must be garaged when home. I pay just about $100
each car and have FULL coverage (fire,theft,comp,collision $0
deductible,towing, and rental car)  I had a lengthy discussion on the phone
with them prior to starting my new policy in 2001 and they seem to know the
old car business well. My '64 Imperial has been professionally appraised and
the value was acknowledged and accepted by the insurance company.

Dave Brown