Happy 75th Birthday Jim Martin

Help us Celebrate Jim Martins 75th birthday and his 39 Limo's 65th Birthday.
If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jim, or chatting with him, you
can learn more about him in our September 2003 Member Spotlight:
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/Sept03/index.htm

We will be holding the chat this evening at 5pm Pacific (adjust your times
accordingly) so come make fun of Jim and help us Celebrate!

http://www.imperialclub.com/Chat/HowToChat.html

All the information you need to chat is listed at the above URL...

Leslie  "Chatqueen"  1967 Imperial Sedan "Titanic"