Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: IML: GM trans in a 57 Imp.

The safety issue alone (park in the transmission and good rear wheel emergency brakes) is not to be out done by the driveability.....ever get out of your car and forget to use the emergency brake?....I will admit it and am concerned that it might happen again....I live in a hilly area and would like the best chance possible that my car will stay where I park it....so this conversion will double my chances without carrying blocks for my wheels.....and I will not have to worry about the car rolling over or hitting someone....(lawyers have make me think that way ).....I will let you all know how well it works when I am back on the road later this year.