brake conversion for 57 IMP -Why

>I think that you are the one lost in the corn field.....with the work I have done on my Hemi and the diff gear >changes....seems like your group has no interest in upgrading your IMP's into better cruisers....looks like I will be >leaving you in the dust of your corn fields.

Your right on that one.  Most of our group are in to preservation and not modification.  I figure its your car so you can do with it as you please…  at least you aren’t taking it to the derby.  Do save the old parts in case someone in the future wishes to put it back the way it came from the factory.

                             Steve B.