Need shipping advice

Title: Re: IML: Need shipping advice
Did you try Plycon Van Lines? I've been happy with them so far.

http://plyconvanlines.com/main.html

Chris in LA

On 4/22/04 10:00 am, TJHTOY@xxxxxxx (TJHTOY@xxxxxxx) wrote:

Help,

I have an auto part that needs to go from Florida to Minnesota.  It is an interior part, that is boxed, and is 64" long, 34" wide, and 20" high.  It is only about 25lbs, but I am getting killed on shipping quotes.  The least is so far $150.00

Any ideas?

Trace Hawthorne
63 Crown coupe