Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:10 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: RE:Need Information on SPRINGS

Hello,

In reply to your message, there is a company here in Portland Oregon......BENZ SPRING..... that I have used for a new set of springs on my '65 4x4 Panel Truck. they do "top notch" work for an affordable price and I was VERY pleased with the job they did on my truck. I also know that they have a wealth of old spec drawings for all kinds of old cars and trucks. I'm not sure of what they might have for Imperial's but I would be willing to bet that they would have the spec's, as they cater to the old car market here in Portland and are more than happy to accomodate the strange and unusual. They've been around since 1922.

I will be contacting them in the coming months for rear springs for my '58, and I will let the list know of my findings, but I just thought I would pass this along to you now, as you are looking for a resource now.

BENZ SPRING CO.

www.benzspring.com

1-800-452-0509......or in Oregon.....503-224-4865

...................CHEERS, Michael Howlett