LA Event

I am planning on attending my first Imperial event coming up at the end of the month in LA but because it is my first one I am not sure what I need to do as far as registerring or just showing up or what...?  I am hoping to have my 61 delivered by that time from Kansas but I am not sure if it will make it in time.  The transport company (Meeker) wants to get an extra $200 on top of their already quoted $650 to get it here on time knowing I want it for this event.  THey haven't picked it up yet.
Anyhow if I don't have that I will have to show up in my 81 which I will have freshly painted by then, but can someone please tell me what I need to know about being there and having a car there... and perhaps where to go to see an itinery or whatever?
Thanks
Mark
61 Imperial 4-door
81 Imperial