Spring Fling

Hi all -

Had a great time at Spring Fling - there were at least five Imperials
there, including the Parade Phaeton from the Petersen Museum.

Also a '68 convertible I had not seen before - dark red - and a '66 LeBaron
that was also new to me.  The owner said he's had it since new, with about
75K original miles.  It's for sale at $10K.   Just next to it was a
pristine '74 (?) black New Yorker Brougham.

In the swap meet area I found 3 decent '67 hubcaps for $20 total.  Good
spares for my '66, after some cleaning and painting.

Bob
www.TeamChicago.com/Imperial