6 volt battery that will crank

Hi Don and list,
I bought the biggest case, most number of plates,
largest cold cranking amps, and best warranty offered
at Carquest.  That was 2 years ago.  The car starts in
-15 deg weather and has never failed me.  The secret
is to double the cold crank amps compared to cubic
inches.  A 331 Cubic inch needs 600 cold crank amps to
work correctly.  The biggest I could find was a 550.
I was worried at first, but it has never failed.  Most
of the battery companies have discontinued the big 6
volts except truck applications.  If all else fails go
to a truck repair center.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa
  --- DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx wrote: > Has anyone
found a good 6 volt battery that has lots
> of cranking power for my
> 1955 hemi Imperial?  Maybe that's an oxymoron!

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/

http://au.movies.yahoo.com