Please Welcome Tom Willson

New Subscriber(s): Tom Willson
Email Address is: twillson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Lansing, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 60 LaBaron Southhampton

Self-Introduction: I am one of those who fell off the list when the site was
down last summer. I know, that was a long time ago. So why now? Because I
retired from full time employment the end of March and expect to have time
to keep up with the flow of information.
My family has long been partialto Chrysler Corp cars . My father and
grandfather had a Desoto-Plymouth dealership after WWII and into the
fifties. I remember going to the factory to pick up new cars, but not too
often. They were scarce after the war.
I have long wanted a 60. The one I have needs everything. Now that I am
retired, I hope to got started on it.
I also have a 67 Jeepster and 77 Chrysler LaBaron (the baby LaBaron).