Production and what's left

OK all:
   The list I sent on the whats left was only what they listed for me to put here and post. I only did it out of kindness and it took zero on my part for an investigation to verify anything. What you saw was only what they gave in the three volumns of books, and like I explained, was done on a certain year, then I purchased in a certain year. Then, when a member asked of what was left of a particular car in question, I thought, I have some info on this, be this as it may, could change in a second with all the ways, the whats left situation of crushing, reregistering thereof, becoming parts cars and for whatever other reasons they dissappear, or reapear and someone deceided to register after the fact. So, I thought this would just be a little side note for you to have fun with, understanding, this is not a science, but some useless, not dependable info I provided, at your leisure to use for ones self. So, please, just play with it as it is not fact and when and if you ever get an exact # for your car, it will be useless info before the ink dries. It changes on a minute to minute basis. OK all? Just enjoy it for what it was, a piece of useless info, with no after 23 years from original print guarantee to its accuracy. Love to all Imperialists from Joe Machado
   If you do want to write me personally, do it off of the IML.