Hand-holding with Power Steering Pump rebuild?

Hand-holding with Power Steering Pump rebuild?

looks like we are in the same boat. my pump on my 72 four door blew up this
morining. the belts flung fluid everywhere. was yours making a loud
screeching noise when you drive?  if somebody contacts you let me know. i
need pump work too.