Imperial 1993 suspension?

on 13/04/04 09:35, Laurent Daudelin at laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> on 13/04/04 05:54, Mark Swingle at mark.swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> All 90=93 Imperial have an air adjustable suspension.  The standard system
>> was rear only, all 4 wheels were optional.  Look at the front struts.  If
>> there are wires and air lines going to them, then it's got 4 wheel.  If not,
>> only the rear.  Another way is to look at the rear.  if it's got coil
>> springs, you've got rear only.  If it has air bags where the coils would be,
>> you've got 4 wheel air suspension.
>
> Thanks, Mark. I'll have a more close look.

No coil springs on the back, so I guess I have the 4 wheels automatic air
suspension. Can somebody explain how these air shocks work? I guess they can
wear out at some point? I just feel that the car bumps a little too much.
What could be the problem?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx