Antenna Questions ' '56

Not all power antennas operate with the radio switch. Imperials through 1968,
and probably after, have a separate switch to operate the antenna. Automatic
power antennas didn't become that popular until the late '70s and early '80s. I
also drive '80s Lincolns and they had a separate switch at least through 1989.
My '80s Buicks have the kind that go up and down with the radio switch.
Frankly, I would rather have the ability to operate the antenna when I please.

Paul