Coker problems

Thanks for the feedback.
The Coker catalog lists the section width for 820-15 (BFG) as 8.50" and P235 /75R15 (BFG) as 9.30", so I see your point. However the previous owner mounted a pair of Mohave P235/75R15's on the front of the car just before I bought it and they seem to clear OK. Now what I have to do is measure the section width on the Mohave to be sure that it's not apples and oranges. The other thing I'm after is to get as close as possible to the original tire overall diameter.
Gary Kitterman
C-73 Babe