Need someone in NJ/Philly to checkout a car

Need someone in NJ/Philly to checkout a car

Greg - I just got back into town and caught the tail end of your request.  If
you haven't found someone who can help you out, let me know off list
(jcantor791@xxxxxxx).  I know exactly where Westmont is having lived in the
area a few
years back and am free most of the is weekend Friday through Sunday.  I can
think of nothing better to do on a fine spring weekend but look at old
Imperials (sure beats yard work ;-).

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ