That's a LOT of green!  :o)

>From looking through the pictures, it looks like a
pretty decent car.  You might ask the seller if the
rim-blow strip for the horn in the steering wheel is
still soft -- this is frequently a problem in this
era.  The upholstery looks nice, although I do notice
that the driver's seat has a few pulls, so it may need
to be redone.  It looks like the car has AutoTemp and
AM/FM stereo (but no 8-track!), which is pretty
standard.

The headlight doors are missing the black panels that
go on the back, but that's also pretty common.  It
looks like the torsion bar is twisted, since the one
door doesn't close properly.  The vinyl top looks
nice, although there appear to be a couple of places
where it has dried and pulled away from the trim.  The
exhaust looks OK, although the resonator is missing
(the car will be MUCH quieter with the proper
resonator in place).

Overall, it looks like a nice original car, with only
a couple of letters missing and a broken side marker,
all of which can be easily replaced.  :o)

Good luck!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom