Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Engine Interchange.

Hi All,
I became a little conserned after reading all the posts replying to to Tim's  request for engine interchange info for his 1960.
I have a 1964 Le Baron which has a shot engine. I have a 1963 Imperial parts car which has a beautiful engine. My question to the experts is will the 63 fit my 64?
Any help would be appreciated.
 George Norton
1964 Le Baron
1949 New Yorker