From: <jvguilbault@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 6:58 PM
Subject: IML: Power Door Locks

Hey, guys.  My 76 NYB has power door locks that don't work.  Nothing at all
happens when you push the switch on either door.  I read in the owners
manual that these have circuit breakers on them, but it doesn't say where
the little devils are.  The car recently had some electical problems, so it
seems likely that the circuit breakers blew.  Any idea where I can find
them?