Please Welcome John Guilbault

New Subscriber(s): John Guilbault
Email Address is: jvguilbault@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Hickory, North Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2-Door Hardtop (Black with
black leather seats and black vinyl top)

Self-Introduction: Hey, guys.  I'm John Guilbault (pronounced "Gilbo").  I'm
a firearms instuctor and sergeant for the North Carolina Department of
Corrections.  I recently purchased my 76 NYB after extensive research on
your website.  It's in great shape:  no rust, shiny paint, and an interior
that looks brand new.  It has a few minor mechanical problems, but nothing
that interferes with driving.  I look forward to working on it and sharing
the experience with all of you.

Thanks