From: Bob [mailto: bobs62mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:23:33 -0700
Subject: IML: Car Covers

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>After 25 years, the cover for my '62 finally gave
up the ghost with it's last cleaning.  It was purchased through J.C.
Whitney (although I don't remember who the specific vendor was), and I'll have
to say I got my money's worth on that one...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Having been so long since the last time around at
this, I was wondering if anyone can report good or bad experiences in
purchasing
car covers, and who they purchased from.  They come in all ranges of
materials and prices, so to get some feedback on PERSONAL experiences is always
a valuable tool...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks for your input!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bob Trepanier</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com