73 Imperial e-bay fiasco

Hi folks, I have mentioned before that the museum I work for is disposing of
a neglected 1973 Imperial.  We ran it on e-bay and it was a miserable
experience.  Two people phoned me about it and both were demolition
derbyists.  Their money is as good as anyone else's, I suppose, but it made
me feel even more guilty about the poor old thing.

Anyhoo, whoever won the bid has failed to respond to my attempts to contact
him or her.  Before we run it again on e-bay, if anyone on the list is
interested in it, please e-mail me or call me at (210) 979-6107.  The
so-called winning bid was only $300.00 and whoever offers at least that gets
the car.
It would be so much better if a list member got it, if only for parts.

It is located in San Antonio, Texas.  Here are some recent pictures of it,
with more information about the car.

http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/BB.htm

Hugh Hemphill
TTM Manager