Need Brake Part

     Help I am in desperate of 1 brake part to get my 67 Chrysler 300 on the road.
It is an adjustment set for the power disc brakes, it sits outside the firewall and connects to the lever on the power booster.  It is almost like a "Z" with the adjustment on the middle piece. It adjusts the pedal so it doesn't go to the floor to stop the car.
     I have a picture of exactly what I need (in jpg form) if you think you can help.
I also need a car canister for a high performance 440 it had a dual snorkel on it. I need to buy or borrow it to pass its last smog. I'm in San Jose Ca. area
     I appreciate ANY and ALL help
Thanks,
Charles in Calif.