Repro Mounts

So far as I know there is only one company that is reproducing engine mounts
for our cars, and they are not being made in China. What I have bought from
them has been the highest quality. Unfortunately, I forgot to look in my pile
of stuff at the office to post the name of the company, as I suggested that I
would this morning. I do believe that they may be listed on the Web site as a
parts supplier. I keep thinking that their name is King, or Royal, or maybe
even Imperial...anyone out there know who I am trying to think of here?

Paul