Birthday Present Of A Lifetime

Hello All,
I guess I have been to busy to catch the start of this thread. If I have it correctly, this wonderful lady wants to buy a 65 Imperial as a gift for her husband. First off, If she can cook and is cute, I agree that she should be cloned. Secondly, a Turquoise 65 Crown 4 door has come available in my town. I am not sure exactly where this good lady is, but, if she wants a $2000.00 car, this is it. Car has great tires, all original interior and according to the owner a rebuild less than 40,000 miles ago. In our brief discussion, he was very forthright about the car and it's condition. It looks as if someone applied an Earl Schieb paint job. But, it seemed to be all there. Since I already have a 64, slated for cosmetic restoration, I do not need another project. However, if this good lady would like, I could pursue the matter for her. Since I do not know her e mail address, could someone in the club pass this on to her.

                                                    Allan from Billings, Montana