Please Welcome Gerry Norberg

New Subscriber(s): Gerry Norberg
Email Address is: norberg@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba. Canada

Car(s) owned: 1956 Imperual 4-Dr sedan, serial # C561371

Self-Introduction: This is the third 56 Imperial I have owned. The first one
was purchased by me in 1971 for $400.00. It is now with Leo Jormainien out
on the Queen Charlotte Islands in NW British Columbia. The second one I
bought from a Mr. Don Safrit in Hickory NC in 1978. I sold it to a Chrysler
collector named Bob Forrester in southern Manitoba a few years later. He
passed away recently and I heard that the 56 was exported to Sweden. I am
definitely keeping my current 56. It is just about finished from a 2 year
professional restoration. Colors are a sand dune beige with a rosewood tan
roof. It really looks sharp.