5th Annual NW Gathering at Florence Oregon Re: IML: Northwest meet

5th Annual NW Gathering at Florence Oregon Re: IML: Northwest meet

Hi Larry and All,

I'm hosting the 5th Annual Imperial Meet in Florence Oregon.  We have a
great time every year, most attendees are from Oregon and WA but we'd love
to have you come from Idaho.

All the details can be found Here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Oregon04/

May 21 -24th  Any and all are welcome please email me if you plan on
attending.

We do a Car Tour up the coast on Friday, a show on Saturday, a cruise
Saturday night, followed by a bonfire at the beach.

Leslie  67 Imperial Sedan
Leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx