From:  [mailto: Johnemory@xxxxxxx]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:33:16 EST
Subject: IML: voltage regulator

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV>Hi all:  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all who responded to my question about wide whites for my '56.
You gave me lots of leads to follow.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Now, yet another question.  Last Friday after coming home from work (I
took Blacat that day), I parked it in the garage as usual.  Later, I went into
the garage to take the car to get gas, and noticed a strong ozone, burning
electricity smell, and lo-and-behold, the battery was dead.  Turned out the
voltage regulator stuck.  After a few whacks, it was OK, but not before the
battery was fried.  The parts listing at this address: <A
href="http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Electrical/numbers.htm";>http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Electrical/numbers.htm</A> lists
 a regulator part number only up to '55.  Anybody have a NAPA part number for
the '56?  Duel points.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>John Emory</DIV>
<DIV>Santa Fe, New Mexico</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com