Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

Phil,

I'd been to Carlisle for about 12 years in row before I missed last years.
My Imperial was out of commission and I had a wedding.  I don't think it'll
be worth it to carry too many engines from upstate NY. I doubt you'll find
too many impulse engine buys there. The best bet is usually to set up the
sale in advance to save shipping, so if you have people you know are buying
an engine, you truck it there and he trucks it out.  That's how my cousin
and I ended up towing a '68 Skylark 'vert home from C@x in '95.  A lot of
people have boards with pictures of cars and large parts for sale too, for
the window shoppers.

Rob

Got my '83 back from the shop earlier this month an it still has the All
Chrysler sticker from '02 on the windshield.