Dads 82 Speed control not working (FYI)

I did find a dirty switch on the turn signal lever.  But that did not fix
the speed control.  I had some time today so I removed the air cleaner and
found the servo cable not connected to the (lost motion link).

Tomorrow I will go to my friendly hardware store to find the spring clips
and washers that are missing, then a test drive!!

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854