Spring Hershey?

The dates for the spring Carlisle swap meet is 4/21 - 4/25.  I will be
there selling english wheels.  At least I hope I will be selling some
:).  I plan on taking a rear fender from a 61 Imperial as a pattern to
demonstrate on.  Don't know my spot yet as I'm using a friends but if
you are attending, email me and I'll let you know my location so we can
visit.

Kerryp
wheelingmachines.com
dte.net/57imperial