68 wire connector

Hi All.
I have a question I have bought a new old stock dimmer switch for my 68 imperial and it is supposed to be here on Friday.
My question is how do I get the wires out of the plastic connector so I can put the new wires back in the plastic connector.
Thank you for any help you can give me on this it getting warm here in western MD. and I am dying to get the car out of the garage and go for a ride.
Bob
68 Imperial