Proper brake fluid for my '67?

DOT 5 can be used if all of the old fluid is flushed out first. DOT 5 SHOULD be
used if the car is in a damp climate and tends to sit around a lot in between
good long runs on the highway. Otherwise you will be throwing away rare,
expensive, and otherwise good parts ruined by accumulating moisture in the
system.

Paul